We had such a wonderful evening. As always, fabulous company and good food! We had over 50 sisters attend, we even had to put up an extra table, how GREAT is that?! I had a brief thought that I shared while we enjoyed our appetizers. I started out with the song "Pure Imagination"...performed by the group from Glee.
Come with me and you'll be In a world of (Your) imagination
Take a look and you'll see into your imagination
We'll begin with a spin traveling in the world of (His) creation
What we'll see will defy explanation
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it...Wanta change the world?
There's nothing to it
There is no life I know to compare with (Your) imagination
Take a look and you'll see into your imagination
We'll begin with a spin traveling in the world of (His) creation
What we'll see will defy explanation
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it...Wanta change the world?
There's nothing to it
There is no life I know to compare with (Your) imagination
Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it,,,Wanta change the world?
There's nothing to it
There is no life I know to compare with (Your) imagination
Living there You'll be free If you truly wish to be........
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it,,,Wanta change the world?
There's nothing to it
There is no life I know to compare with (Your) imagination
Living there You'll be free If you truly wish to be........
This song had been in my head for about a week. I just kept thinking about how great our lives are. What a beautiful paradise that has been created for us to explore our imaginations. How, as a RS if we joined our strengths together and imagined...we could be a true Zion society...as the city of Enoch...anything would be possible! We could change our world...if we truly wished to and acted upon those desires! As RS Meeting Coordinator...I hoped you would share your desires and needs with us so we could take our journey together learning and being uplifted together. I would still love to hear what kinds of things you need in your life to be uplifted and strengthened and taught! Together...We can truly change the world!
The rest of the evening was spent visiting and enjoying! I think we all would have stayed till midnight...I LOVED how everyone stayed and stayed and stayed! It made me feel so warm inside!
